Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 15th 2013 new
Renee,
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Keep us posted.
Always,
Justin
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying
Oct 15th 2013 new
Prayers ascending Praying rosary
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying hug
Oct 15th 2013 new
I pray God will bless you and your family as you begin treatment. PrayingPrayingPraying
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary for your healing.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Oct 15th 2013 new
God bless you Renee.
Oct 15th 2013 new
share this: my priest (not mentiion his age) at the age of eight was told to his mother that he would not live due to his unusual kidney illness..his mother put on him the Miraculous Medal he regain his health the drs did not understand...

During Our Lady's visit to St. Catherine Laboure on November 27,1830, rays of light flowed from rings on her fingers that were made of precious stones. However, some of the stones on the ring did not shine. Mary explained: "These rays symbolize the graces I shed upon those who ask for them. The gems from which rays do not fall are the graces for which souls forget to ask." Mary then spoke of the medal with these words: "All who wear it will receive great graces; they should wear it around the neck. Graces will abound for persons who wear it with confidence." The medal is simply a visible sign of the inner devotion the wearer has to Mary and to her Son, Jesus. Click here to learn more about the Miraculous Medal http://www.CatholicCompany.com

Novena To
St. Peregrine
Glorious wonder-worker, St. Peregrine, you answered the divine call with a ready spirit, and forsook all the comforts of a life of ease and all the empty honors of the world to dedicate yourself to God in the Order of His holy Mother.
You labored manfully for the salvation of souls. In union with Jesus crucified, you endured painful sufferings with such patience as to deserve to be healed miraculously of an incurable cancer in your leg by a touch of His divine hand.
Obtain for me the grace to answer every call of God and to fulfill His will in all the events of life. Enkindle in my heart a consuming zeal for the salvation of all men.
Deliver me from the infirmities that afflict my body (especially.....).
Obtain for me also a perfect resignation to the sufferings it may please God to send me, so that, imitating our crucified Savior and His sorrowful Mother, I may merit eternal glory in heaven.

St. Peregrine, pray for me and for all who invoke your aid.

www.ewtn.com

May you and your family as well as CM members be touch, healed, comforted, love, faith, patience, and hope during your recuperation/treatment through the arms of our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God.
Praying hug theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 21 - 30 of 119