Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Oct 15th 2013 new
What's your favorite beverage?

Virgin Mary anyone? rosary

Let us pray.

Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: What's your favorite beverage?

Virgin Mary anyone?

Let us pray.

At my age, I'm only eligible for the first two in your question darn it, sad but I like a good hot cup of caramel mocha from any place but $tarbucks. Not much of a drinker, but I'll sip a Sam Adams every now & then.
Oct 15th 2013 new
My Cuban heritage makes this an easy question...a cortadito, of course! biggrin
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: ...a cortadito, of course!
Hmmm....Que es eso? What is that?
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: What's your favorite beverage?

Coffee, coffee w/cinnamon, black & green tea together, earl grey & green tea together.
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Hmmm....Que es eso? What is that?
Cuban coffee (espresso) "cut" with about an equal portion of steamed milk.
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: Cuban coffee (espresso) "cut" with about an equal portion of steamed milk.
Oh. Sounds goooood. smile
Oct 15th 2013 new
I like it all. Currently I drink coffee but I've been told it's boring. The Cuban version has me intrigued, but I could not drink the milk due to lactose intolerance. Maybe an IV drip??
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I like it all. Currently I drink coffee but I've been told it's boring. The Cuban version has me intrigued, but I could not drink the milk due to lactose intolerance. Maybe an IV drip??
Jim, you can have Cuban coffee....straight up (no milk)! Still delicious and still packing a punch. smile
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: Jim, you can have Cuban coffee....straight up (no milk)! Still delicious and still packing a punch.
That sounds good but I am in PA so where do I get the coffee?
Posts 1 - 10 of 64