Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

God works in mysterious ways

Oct 15th 2013 new
I stayed home from work today due to a bad cold with coughing. Slept most of the day, which I'm sure I needed. was awakened by a call from the workers comp people wanting me talk to them. that call kept me awake the rest of the day.

I paid bills online then my mom wanted me to help her with this one problem that I've told her how to solve many times concerning a bill. we got into a tiff about it which put me back in the bed. About 5 ish I got up and left to do a few errands. One of the places I went was the health food store. Immediately after entering the store who did I see but a long time good friend and her parents. we did the catch up conversation as we shopped throughout the store. Then, as we both were leaving, who walked in but a high school friend that I haven't seen in years. All 3 of us had a lot in common so that kept us talking for at least another half hour. I felt in pretty good spirits for my short ride home.

My daughter was here and had made dinner and had dessert waiting for me. I really feel like God was watching over me the minute I stepped out of the house and brought me back home in a happy frame of mind.

have you had any similiar situations lately? please share.
Oct 17th 2013 new
Connie I am so happy to hear thst everything for you turned out so wonderful..

One thing i truly always have in the back of my mind is Genesis... Adam & Eve and the serpent after eating the apple how God approached them ...

I can write a book how God has work and continues to work in my life.... one of these is as a member of CM... just in awe being a part of this site....

many blessings going your way Connie... Praying hug theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 1 - 2 of 2