Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Spiritual Warefare

Oct 17 new
Do you BELIEVE in spiritual warefare, does the Church acknowledge it? What exactly is it? Have you experienced it? What has been your experience with it?

Thank you for much for answering these questions.

ANIMA Christi, sanctifica me.
Corpus Christi, salva me.
Sanguis Christi, inebria me.
Aqua lateris Christi, lava me.
Passio Christi, conforta me.
O bone Iesu, exaudi me.
Intra tua vulnera absconde me.
Ne permittas me separari a te.
Ab hoste maligno defende me.
In hora mortis meae voca me.
Et iube me venire ad te,
Ut cum Sanctis tuis laudem te
in saecula saeculorum.

Amen. theheart
Oct 17 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Do you BELIEVE in spiritual warefare, does the Church acknowledge it? What exactly is it? Have you experienced it? What has been your experience with it?

Thank you for much for answering these questions.

ANIMA Christi, sanctifica me.
Corpus Christi, salva me.
Sanguis Christi, inebria me.
Aqua lateris Christi, lava me.
Passio Christi, conforta me.
O bone Iesu, exaudi me.
Intra tua vulnera absconde me.
Ne permittas me separari a te.
Ab hoste maligno defende me.
In hora mortis meae voca me.
Et iube me venire ad te,
Ut cum Sanctis tuis laudem te
in saecula saeculorum.

Amen.
Michelle,

Listen to the audio sancto sermons. I think they will answer all of your questions with exception of curiosity about other people's experiences. For that I will say yes I have, yes I still do and an open forum is not the place to discuss it.
Oct 17 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: Michelle,

Listen to the audio sancto sermons. I think they will answer all of your questions with exception of curiosity about other people's experiences. For that I will say yes I have, yes I still do and an open forum is not the place to discuss it.
Good morning Tim,

If it is not discussed openly how will others learn of it and how to discourage it?

Perhaps they can send PM's to me if they feel more comfortable doing so. theheart

Thank you, have a great day.
Oct 17 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Good morning Tim,

If it is not discussed openly how will others learn of it and how to discourage it?

Perhaps they can send PM's to me if they feel more comfortable doing so.

Thank you, have a great day.
There is a constant battle.

According to Fr Amorth, former chief exorcist of Rome, demonic activity is so great now that he plans on asking Pope Francis to allow all trained priests to perform exorcisms ( large and small) without direct permission of the bishop.

This is a priest (80+) years old that has been doing exorcisms for many years.

Is there something specific you want to know?
Oct 17 new
The subject is fine in the open. The specifics should be much more private.
Oct 17 new
I really want to know how other people feel they are being spiritually attacked, compare stories.

Are we being attacked by spirits or by people or both? Do evil spirits possess people to make the behave badly? Is is the people doing the evil or the spirit of evil in the people?
Oct 17 new
PMed you
Oct 17 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: There is a constant battle.

According to Fr Amorth, former chief exorcist of Rome, demonic activity is so great now that he plans on asking Pope Francis to allow all trained priests to perform exorcisms ( large and small) without direct permission of the bishop.

This is a priest (80+) years old that has been doing exorcisms for many years.

Tim,
I'd be interested in where you get your information, just so I be informed. Thank you
Oct 17 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: http://www.audiosancto.org/
Thank you Rachel!!

Much information here, as well as various catholic blogs I read.
Posts 1 - 10 of 17