Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 18th 2013 new
Wearing flannel pajama bottoms to the grocery store.
Oct 19th 2013 new
Very low rise jeans on both genders. Men wearing the "skinny jean" looks a little funny with the Buddy Holly glasses. Not into the "hipster" look.
Oct 19th 2013 new
All the new dresses seen at the college chapel which barely cloak the symphysis pubis region.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: What current clothing fashions do you hope will quickly disappear?
The shorts men ware today which were made popular by the National Basketball Association. They look silly on those toned athletes. On old, fat men they look ridiculous.

One could make an almost endless list. Lets just charitably say that people today have lost the ability to look in a mirror and see themselves as others will see them in all their fashion mistakes.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Wearing flannel pajama bottoms to the grocery store.
... I don't know what to say to this one ... I have witnessed this crime against fashion also. I suppose we should congratulate them for not wearing that to a job interview. How lazy do you have to be to not change out of your pajamas before going out in public?
Oct 19th 2013 new
Any spike heels! and heels over 3 inches. too damaging to feet, knees, backs!
I like a little bit of heel because I'm only 5'4" but I like to not cripple myself.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: Wearing flannel pajama bottoms to the grocery store.
hahaha..............this one goes BEYOND the grocery store.
Oct 19th 2013 new
Wow, you guys are rabid! I was going to say, those long, floppy, buttonless sweaters for women. I think they make everyone look fat.
Oct 19th 2013 new
All of the above i am in total agreement with. Also, now I am not miss Barbie doll not trying to be cattish but the skin tight clothes. I mean whether or not one is slim and trim why does everything have to be skin tight? I don't want to see the muffin tops or bellies hanging out. Or that you are wearing a thong or no underwear at all! There is not shame left. Wear clothes that fit, leave something to the imagination.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: All of the above i am in total agreement with. Also, now I am not miss Barbie doll not trying to be cattish but the skin tight clothes. I mean whether or not one is slim and trim why does everything have to be skin tight? I don't want to see the muffin tops or bellies hanging out. Or that you are wearing a thong or no underwear at all! There is not shame left. Wear clothes that fit, leave something to the imagination.
When I see men who are showing their underwear I just have to laugh. It's so funny.
Posts 11 - 20 of 57