Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 20 new
It would of been a lot better if the Royals would of got over the hump and played your Cards!!!
Oct 20 new
I will refrain from talking smack about the Royals because you seem like a nice guy, Kevin. But to put the Royals in the same sentence with the Cards.... faint wide eyed mischievous
Oct 20 new
Been a fan of the Royals since George Brett Days. sad Now I get to cheer for Alex Gordon. Yes your Cards have done much better and who I hope wins this year biggrin
Oct 20 new
Ben, you can still watch Ortiz, he's a former Twin.
Oct 20 new
Kristen, the Cards won two last century against the Sox ( 46 and 67 ) so it's only fair that the Sox should win the first two this century (04 and 13)
Oct 20 new
(quote) Bob-644239 said: Kristen, the Cards won two last century against the Sox ( 46 and 67 ) so it's only fair that the Sox should win the first two this century (04 and 13)
I understand your desire for fairness, Bob, but "All's fair in Love and Baseball!" wink angel biggrin
Oct 20 new
I agree with Kristen. Sorry Bob.
Oct 20 new
(quote) Kim-1018685 said: I agree with Kristen. Sorry Bob.
CardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNationCardinalNation YEAH!

Uhhh....can you tell I'm excited about this?
Oct 20 new
Well, since the Dodger's lost, I suppose I am supporting the Cardinals... Go RED!
Oct 20 new
(quote) Janet-62904 said: Go RED!
SOX!!!!!!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 103