Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 20th 2013 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: I just want you to know that I think you are one of the most charming and witty women I've come across on this website!! You consistently post the most engaging, pithy comments. You are a beautiful child of God with a beautiful smile! Don't give up hope that some man will recognize that!!

By the way, I love photos 11 & 15 in your collection!
Awe......... Just out of curiosity I checked out your profile today. Maybe try another profile photo? I think that #15 is really cute of you.
Oct 20th 2013 new
Where is the value of the virtue of patience? Been here 13 years.
Oct 20th 2013 new
Kind of hoping it'll be like the old "Yours Mine and Ours" in which they bump into each others shopping carts ;)
Oct 20th 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

You're the best Leon. As always, you give the best comments and advise.

I have had plenty of conversations with people in which they've admitted to me that they know their girlfriend (or boyfriend) is "not the one". They don't have an answer for me when I ask why they waste their girlfriends/boyfriends time and play with their emotions.

Your statement "you should never have to fight for a relationship to work" is about the truest I've heard. I feel now that if I'm struggling to get his attention, or to be be treated the way I feel I should be treated, or if there are rivals or if things just don't feel right, that I should listen to my gut and know this is not the one for me. Things should flow more smoothly if the relationship is the right one.

I wish I understood this when I was younger. I could have saved myself a lot of grief since the signs so plainly in front of me. I hope the young women and men here can learn from the mistakes of others.

You are an asset here Leon. God bless you too.

Josephine,

Thank you for the very kind words. I get one right once in a while.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon
Posts 41 - 44 of 44