Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 21st 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: They sure do and if my memory is correct it was 1968 when the Tigers played the Cards and came back from a three and zero series.
Tigers won Games 2, 5, 6 and 7. Tigers' Mickey Lolich pitched 3 complete games.
Oct 21st 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: I hope not! Go Tigers!!!! (Need to win today AND tomorrow!)

Zoom - the Tigers had great offense and great pitching.
Oct 21st 2013 new
Kristen and Kim, I hate to rain on your parade but........if the Sox can beat that Detroit starting pitching..........and with potentially 4 games in Fenway..... they will have their third World Series ring this century! !
Oct 21st 2013 new
(quote) Bob-644239 said: Kristen and Kim, I hate to rain on your parade but........if the Sox can beat that Detroit starting pitching..........and with potentially 4 games in Fenway..... they will have their third World Series ring this century! !
One thing is for sure, either the Cardinals or the Red Sox will become the first team to win 3 World Series titles in the 21st century.

Whearas those vaunted Yankees only have one, in 2009.
No, Yankees fans, the Subway Series win over the Mets does not count. Contrary to popular perception, 2000 was the LAST year of the TWENTIETH century.
Oct 21st 2013 new
(quote) Bob-644239 said: Kristen and Kim, I hate to rain on your parade but........if the Sox can beat that Detroit starting pitching..........and with potentially 4 games in Fenway..... they will have their third World Series ring this century! !
Guess we'll have to wait and see. No doubt we're looking at two excellent teams. But they don't call them the "Cardiac Cards" for nothing! Just when you think you have them down, they rally. Should be an exciting series!!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
I agree with you, Kristen. Birrrrrrrdddddddssss! I just want it to be known we perform our best when everyone says we don't stand a chance. Is it possible there is a baseball fan out there who HASN'T seen Game 6 of the 2011 WS? Enough said.

Looking forward to the series. St. Louis is all about baseball, and our Birds will show up as strong as ever. Let's get 'em, Cardinal Nation!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Ashley-1021021 said: I agree with you, Kristen. Birrrrrrrdddddddssss! I just want it to be known we perform our best when everyone says we don't stand a chance. Is it possible there is a baseball fan out there who HASN'T seen Game 6 of the 2011 WS? Enough said.

Looking forward to the series. St. Louis is all about baseball, and our Birds will show up as strong as ever. Let's get 'em, Cardinal Nation!
Welcome to CM Ashley! Nice to have another Cards fan among us!!!! #CardinalNation
Oct 22nd 2013 new
Thank you. It's awesome to be among like company. Go Cards!!!!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
Sorry but the Bosox are going to sweeeeeeeeeep the Cards !!!!!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Gilbert-994253 said: Sorry but the Bosox are going to sweeeeeeeeeep the Cards !!!!!
Nope. No happening. cool
Posts 31 - 40 of 103