Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Everyone has something that makes them special and valuable.
Some people keep calm in all situations and are the ones you want with you in tragedy or trouble.
Some people are the life of every gathering and wanted at every party.
Some people are fantastic at hosting parties or making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
Some people make great walking or exercising partners, or can whip up a meal for drop in company to rival the best restaurants, or make luscious pies, cakes or cookies.
Some people have a flower garden worthy of paid tours or grow produce in their vegetable patches that feed the neighborhood or town.
Some people volunteer to do the work no one else seems able to do, keeping everything running well.
Some people are just great to have around because they make you smile, or think deeper or more clearly, or deepen others' faith by their teaching and example.
There are so many ways to be special, valuable, treasured members of a family or community or group.
Go ahead -- tell us about your special way of shining your light and using the talents God has given you!
Oct 24 new
I'll start -- I love to bake and I love to eat and serve foods that are nutritious and good for the body, so I figured out recipes that people love but can feel good about eating, so I get asked to bake lots of cookies and other foods -- I guess that's one of my specialties.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2