Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

prayers for each other here

Oct 25th 2013 new
please pray folks............I know I am not the most thick skinned........but folks are downright mean to each other here...........
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: please pray folks............I know I am not the most thick skinned........but folks are downright mean to each other here...........
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS
Oct 25th 2013 new
I AGREE, Susan! That's why I'm not renewing once my subscription is up. I've gotten the "I can see why you've never been married" stuff thrown at me a few times. Excuse me, I'm not married simply because I haven't found the right person yet. End of story.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: please pray folks............I know I am not the most thick skinned........but folks are downright mean to each other here...........
Praying rosary theheart and many more are extremely nice but you are correct Susan we all could be kinder
Oct 25th 2013 new
I agree Susan, too much mean spirit on here...always shocking....
Prayers for all of us!
Oct 25th 2013 new
hug Praying
Oct 25th 2013 new
I just read somewhere that it is holy for us to give the offender the benefit of the doubt, to make excuses for their behavior--just as sometimes we make excuses for our own. We don't know why the person is being mean; however, most of the time, it's coming from a very limited place they're in at the time. Had their souls been more open, they would most likely not act that way or say what they did. We can experience his meanness, but we don't have to let it affect us--we can just let it pass through. I guess it's our being stronger in God's Love, and having compassion for the ignorant, since in other ways and at other times, it is we who are the ignorant ones.
Praying theheart
Oct 26th 2013 new
Hi Susan---sorry that you have been hurthug ----May the Lord touch you with His Healing Love---May we all be touched by His healing Love ---mind and Spirit--so we may be more like Himtheheart rosary Thank you Lord
Oct 26th 2013 new

Praying theheart
Oct 26th 2013 new
Prayers for everyone here including myself. I myself could probably learn to better bite my tongue at times and turn to prayer rather than the keyboard, for I am sure I am as guilty as any here at times.
Posts 1 - 10 of 25