Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I would like to ask for prayers for Todd McSpadden - a paramedic in Little Rock Arkansas that lost his life in an off duty vechicle accident yesterday. I would also like to add to the request for prayers for ALL of the first responders in Little Rock due to another recent accident they suffered resulting in multiple Fire and EMS crew members from the Little Rock area requiring hospitalization. I am hoping that we can lighten their burden a bit through prayer...

My request stems from an original request today sent to me by an active CM member who is a paramedic themself from the Arkansas area but is unable to be online due to recoverery from surgery (not directly related to work as an EMT). The CM member has also asked to include in your prayers those affected by the recent shooting in Nevada, as it hits close to home with recent shootings in the members home town.

I feel somewhat guilty in asking for the prayers in that my participation here in the prayer and support forum here has been non-existent as of recent but please know that although my prayers have not been posted publicly here, the forum post here I still read EVERY day and continue to keep each of the requests in my daily prayers.
Oct 25th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Oct 25th 2013 new
Oct 25th 2013 new
um, ....long week....forgot to press the prayer button, so let's try this again...

Praying
Oct 25th 2013 new
Praying
Oct 26th 2013 new
Hi Dave theheart rosary
Oct 26th 2013 new
Praying theheart theheart JMJ+ Lisa
Oct 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart
Oct 26th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Oct 26th 2013 new
A well formed conscience is a good thing Dave! Prayers offered!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 25