Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I had a bit of a lousy week and must admit to feeling down about life in general tonite ,,, Is it really worth it? ,,,, If you have some suggestions as to how to get out of a mental funk, please post ... Thanks ...
Oct 25 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: I had a bit of a lousy week and must admit to feeling down about life in general tonite ,,, Is it really worth it? ,,,, If you have some suggestions as to how to get out of a mental funk, please post ... Thanks ...

Go to Mass, or adoration or a religious event. Or call a friend and go out. Join some meet up groups to find single friends and pursue some interests.

Oct 25 new
Sorry you are feeling sad. I made a good dinner and plan to go to the bookstore. Something always manages to catch my interest. My last fave was Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human. My current objective is: Guns, Germs and Steel: the Fates of Human Societies. We'll see what follows me home.

Often I am just overtired and need to turn in early, so that's an option for you, too.
Oct 25 new
do not isolate. go people watch. go watch tv for a bit while working out at the gym/sitting at a bar. if you isolate, at least try to watch funny things on youtube.

hang in there. I've been there many times.
Oct 25 new
Hope you feel better.Here's a good place as any to help you.
Exercising ,praying the Rosary.a good book ,posting in Entertainment and Humour,get a taste of nature ,practice a hobby are a few things that may help.
Praying theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 176