Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

The numbering scheme at the bottom of threads is very useful. Is there any way that could be placed at the top of threads as well? Sometimes I just want to go there and not have to scroll down the page to get to the "Last>>" button.

I guess the same could be asked for the Forum Topic Pages with the listing of thread subjects.

Thank you ahead of time for your help,
Kathleen
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said:
The numbering scheme at the bottom of threads is very useful. Is there any way that could be placed at the top of threads as well? Sometimes I just want to go there and not have to scroll down the page to get to the "Last>>" button.

I guess the same could be asked for the Forum Topic Pages with the listing of thread subjects.

Thank you ahead of time for your help,
Kathleen
Admin?
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Admin?
I was thinking the same!
Look "above" on this page ( First one) and see where Debbie now has "suggestions". You might add it to there so it can be considered for the feedback questions that we vote on. ( also see Brians thread in the Singles room with the video that explains the New feature!)
I would vote Yes on your idea!
Oct 26th 2013 new
If I remember correctly at one time it WAS that way........ and it was a lot better/ easier!
Oct 28th 2013 new
Hi Kathleen,

I added your suggestion to the new UserVoice Feedback interface to ensure that it is brought to the attention of our tech team.

http://www.catholicmatch.uservoice.com
Oct 28th 2013 new
Posts 1 - 6 of 6