Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Recently I asked for prayers for several situations including a cousin whose husband suffers from MS that has become aggressive. Last night her 19 year old, schizophrenic son tried to hang himself. He usually hides out in his room when things are bad. Except for doctors appts, he's been in his room since he dropped out of college last year. he posted on his FB last night that he was broken and no one could fix him. I responded and then sent him a message, but never heard back. His mom was monitoring his FB earlier, so I didn't think to calll and warn her 9He had posted how he felt depressed and she'd responded about an hour earlier).
Oct 26 new
Praying theheart sad
Oct 26 new
Sorry, I have a hard time posting from my phone. When i tried to correct and add to my post, I submitted instead. My cousin, her husband, and her son are all Catholics who are alienated from the Church. My young cousin was already expressing symptoms of schizophrenia when he and his mother joined the Church (I think he was 12). Please pray for this entire family, including the baby who's only 4 years old and is the only one who brings joy to his big brother, and a married daughter and her husband who try to help out as much as possible. Thank you all for your prayers.
Oct 26 new
Praying Praying
Oct 26 new
Prayers for the family and all the relatives, taht everyone can work to gether to improve the situation for everyone involved,especially for the son that he may feel the presence of the Holy Spirit at his side and no longer feel alone.
Oct 26 new
Praying
Oct 26 new
I am sending up prayers for the family that God can truly make His Presence and Love known to all of them.
Oct 26 new
My prayers to all your family.
Oct 26 new
Praying hug theheart
Oct 26 new
rose Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 41