Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What is your favorite store. Please state your three favorites:
Oct 27th 2013 new
I like Target, my local farmer's market, and Barnes and Noble.
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: What is your favorite store. Please state your three favorites:
Here are mine: 1. Barnes & Noble 2. Armstrong's Garden Center 3. Bernina store 4. (There would also be various music stores stated here, but most of them are small and privately owned, so I won't mention them here)
Oct 27th 2013 new
a bookstore, an antique store, and a grocery store
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Rebecca-443773 said: I like Target, my local farmer's market, and Barnes and Noble.
Target is good for saving money, Farmer's Market is healthy and fun to walk through, Barnes & Noble is good for the mind, and fun to walk through.
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: a bookstore, an antique store, and a grocery store
Antique store is also fun, if it is a good one. Grocery store also can be fun if it is a good one. I wish that you would post a photo though, Lina. It feels kinda weird posting to an outline of a human.
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Antique store is also fun, if it is a good one. Grocery store also can be fun if it is a good one. I wish that you would post a photo though, Lina. It feels kinda weird posting to an outline of a human.
Barnes and Noble is a bit dangerous for my wallet, though, between books, media and in-house Starbucks....

Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Antique store is also fun, if it is a good one. Grocery store also can be fun if it is a good one. I wish that you would post a photo though, Lina. It feels kinda weird posting to an outline of a human.

An outline of a human story is one way to entice others to align their sights to read more.

However, for your attempt to keep me in line, your wish is my command.

Oct 27th 2013 new
Costco. Used book store next to my barber. Home Depot.
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Rebecca-443773 said: Barnes and Noble is a bit dangerous for my wallet, though, between books, media and in-house Starbucks....

I know what you mean. Right now I am reading, "Proof of Heaven," by Eden Alexander, M.D., but I don't give any of my money directly to Starbucks anymore.
Posts 1 - 10 of 63