Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

preparing for eucharist

Oct 28th 2013 new
I am involved in two classes this year for developmentally challenged kids.

Wed's there's a first communion coming [one
younger boy in the group]
and Fri's we are studying the eucharist
[for teens/adults].

What a joy and learning curve it is for all of us
Oct 29th 2013 new
Praying roseSusan you have such a wonderful smile and spirit, such a positive person you are! Always genuine in these forums! And you give of yourself daily with those kids. God bless all of you in the upcoming days/weeks ahead in your and their studies. I will pray for you and them as well. Praying rose hug wave
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Susan you have such a wonderful smile and spirit, such a positive person you are! Always genuine in these forums! And you give of yourself daily with those kids. God bless all of you in the upcoming days/weeks ahead in your and their studies. I will pray for you and them as well.
thanks Jane .......it is a pleasure......I spend hours prepping every week and in fact enjoy every minute.............the classes are sometimes tough tho' as the helpers are not quite as committed as I am and need very close supervision.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
give me an extra hour overnight and I've found another source
of materials for our class..................fortunately, I'm not a type A workaholic!

God is good!

I watched a great movie also so cannot be a workaholic
Posts 1 - 4 of 4