Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday....

Nov 3rd 2013 new
Well it must be 12:00 a.m. somewhere so let me be the first to say
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Well it must be 12:00 a.m. somewhere so let me be the first to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY...from Carmel, Indiana! Mary hope you have a great day! (((((hugs)))))
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday Mary!! Happy Birthday! Praying Happy Birthday! biggrin
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY...from Carmel, Indiana! Mary hope you have a great day! (((((hugs)))))
wave heart Jerry - this is so nice - thank you so much! You are the very first person to wish me a Happy Birthday!! wink

This is the first year I can remember that Nov 3rd is the day we change our clocks too - so that means I get a whole extra HOUR of birthday celebration!! Wonder what I should do with all that extra time.......... scratchchin laughing biggrin hug
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Happy Birthday Mary!!
Thank you Bernadette! Hope SoCal is trating you well - I sure do miss it!

Nov 3rd 2013 new
Happy Birthday! hugHappy Birthday Mary! God bless your day! rose hersheyskiss wave biggrin
Nov 3rd 2013 new
hug biggrin Happy Birthday, Mary--and many more!!biggrin rose

Chris
Nov 3rd 2013 new
GBU especially today...............I have 3 friends with a b-day today
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Happy Birthday Mary! God bless your day!
Thank you Lady Jane - it's always nice to start out a birthday by attending mass! hug
Nov 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Chris-589554 said: Happy Birthday, Mary--and many more!!

Chris
Thank you Chris - much appreciated! hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 32