Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Last Words

Nov 03 new
Every day since I was 15 years old, Paul would say to me, "Hey, beautiful, have I told you how much I love you yet today?" Those were also the very last words he said here on earth.

Exactly one year ago today, on Nov. 3, 2012, was the last time I heard these words:

"I love you, beautiful."

Please pray for me and my family...
Nov 03 new
God bless you...... Praying theheart
Nov 03 new
Praying Praying hug hug for you and your family Tracy theheart
Nov 03 new
Praying rosary
Nov 03 new
rose My prayers for you and your family. You are beautiful and what a beautiful memory. Keep that in your heart forever. We will be here for you anytime. You are such a sweetheart Tracy. rose Praying hug hug hug
Nov 03 new
Prayers Tracy. Praying theheart Praying
Nov 03 new
(quote) Tracy-929496 said: Every day since I was 15 years old, Paul would say to me, "Hey, beautiful, have I told you how much I love you yet today?" Those were also the very last words he said here on earth.

Exactly one year ago today, on Nov. 3, 2012, was the last time I heard these words:

"I love you, beautiful."

Please pray for me and my family...
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Nov 03 new
Praying Praying Praying
Nov 03 new
Praying rosary theheart Tracy
What a beautiful memory you have to cherish, praying for you!
Nov 03 new
I suppose I should have added to my original post that Paul and I got married in 1979 when I was 16 years old. We had five great kids and now have 7 beautiful grandchildren. He passed away from cancer, in my arms at our beloved cabin, where he wanted to be.

He also gave me a priceless, selfless gift...he said he was the luckiest man in the world to have married me and he said he wanted me and the kids to go on living and loving, to never be 'mad at God' for not healing him, because we don't see the big picture, but must trust that the Lord's Plan is best.

He gave me permission and his blessing to find love again because he didn't want me to be alone. Paul said men would be beating down the doors for a chance to win my heart. Well, so far, no doors are being broken down, just a few taps here and there. All in God's time, as Paul always said.
Posts 1 - 10 of 47