Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers Needed

Nov 4th 2013 new
Hello all!

I want to ask for your prayers. I have been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety at work. It started last Monday ( aweek ago). I coordinate among 16, 17 different dockets of the PSC (utilities Commission) and have to track filings that happen, report on them, and coordinate them with my boss and our legal consultants. One of the things I have not done however is track the public comments which do not have as much weight in utility legal proceedings. Unfortunately one of the public comments came from a power player the Energy Office who did not intervene in the docket on time. Their comment dealt with how they were going to redo the whole weatherization program and what their future strategy would be. I noticed it the Thursday before when my boss was hosting a regional conference. I forwarded it to them and made them aware of it five months late.

Monday she got mad.

The other parts of last week that did not help was having to deal with the weatherization manager of that office, who knows nothing of the utility-DOE partnership we built who just insulted me, me misspeaking asking if today I could go two hours early to take comp time because I come back late Thursday. However, I did not mention comp time I said what I was thinking and that was to pack my stuff. I had a running around morning helping register and set up the Weatherization Day event and I was so tired I phrased it the wrong way with my co-worker in the same room. Needless to say she scoffed at that. Now we are good. Today however, our counsel chewed me out over an e-mail that was improper over an meeting in Philadelphia with him and 27 other people on various issues next week. My boss told him he was wrong but he kept digging and digging to where I was about to go insane today. I am in a withdrawn mode this evening just wanting time to myself Monday night. Tomorrow I head to Philadelphia to travel to that meeting. Unfortunately I have to sit around him the next two days (Wednesday and Thursday). I just ask that you pray for me that I stay calm, participate, and keep my professionalism. It has been tough as of late.

My boss did not agree with how he read the email and sided with me but we still had to send an addendum to him to bless before we sent on. Sorry I just need prayers for patience and that I make it through the week without going insane! I would appreciate it! I won't be on much or I don't know the next few days but prayers would be helpful!
Nov 4th 2013 new
Praying for you, my friend hug
Nov 4th 2013 new
So sorry you're having such a stressful time. I borrow a term from my college and call those weeks - Hell week. A bit of humor sometimes helps. I will pray for you and your coworkers that all can be civil, generous in spirit, and tackle problems with a team spirit.
Nov 4th 2013 new
Praying For the peace, fortitude and the presence of mind to get things done
Nov 4th 2013 new
Peace prayers wisdom and knowledge
Nov 4th 2013 new

rosary Praying theheart

Nov 4th 2013 new
Hi Ludwik--sorry about your work-----look up(:------hope the best for you theheart rosary
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying for patience, calm, peacefulness, and detachment to maintain calm ...
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart hug
Nov 5th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 29