Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for TYPHOON YOLANDA

Nov 6th 2013 new
This is my first time to write on the Prayer Forum and I know that I'm not a good at really expressing myself but If it's not too much, I would like to ask you to pray for my country with whom in about 48 hours will be struck by the Typhoon Yolanda.

About five years ago, my city was struck by Typhoon Frank and nothing had prepared me and my family for what came. Loved ones lost family members, homes, and hopes. And we had to endure weeks with no water and electricity. And although my family and I were spared, my friends were not. We all suffered from the typhoon's wrath.

Now, as the new typhoon approaches, I know that getting ready physically will not be enough. This storm will only be survived through God's immense grace.

Please pray for everyone who will be carrying this burden until the end of the week. Thank you.
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Nov 6th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Krizia
I think you wrote and expressed yourself very well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of the Phillipino people-it must be a terrifying wait.
Nov 6th 2013 new
theheart Praying
Nov 6th 2013 new
Prayers for our dear country Philippines... and the whole world.... Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 85