Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hello CM'ers,

I decided I'd create another fun, light-hearted topic!!!!

What is the best/nicest compliment you've received from a date that left you thinking," aww"?? :)

Let's hear from the ladies and the men!!!:):)
Nov 06 new
(quote) Nessa-101876 said: Hello CM'ers,

What is the best/nicest compliment you've received from a date that left you thinking," aww"?? :)

from a friend.............no date for 20 years.........''I am a wonderful mother''
Nov 06 new
Soooooooooo looooooong ago that I don't even remember.
Nov 06 new
(quote) Nessa-101876 said: Hello CM'ers,

(Many Moon's a-go) I was on my first date; Met a woman; we were at a resturant; after a while; I thought to myself; (not out loud) i was thinking; this date not going so well; Well when the date ended; walked the lady to her car; I gave her a Hug; i said "Thank You" i had a good time; Meeting you etc. Before i can say take care (of yourself) She said to me " I'am i going to see you again"? I was almost floored; ( i was sort of in shock) I just said to her; I gave her a Hug! and isaid You Bet ya! I left Smiling from ear to ear; But like i said that was many moon's ago; But to me it was a Great complment to Hear!! Mike "peace"!!
Nov 06 new
That I'm 'real' instead of fake-y, that I'm fun to be with and funny, that I don't come with a long list of expectations, that I'm a good kisser.
Nov 06 new
"You have nice hair........do you color it?" I said, "Thank you...but no." (I was thinking....guess there was a compliment in there somewhere! lol!)
Nov 06 new

that i still have that sweet kiss and i lose weight....
Nov 06 new
"I think you are really fun to be with".
Nov 06 new
We could have talked all night.
Nov 06 new
Sorry Nessa....the earlier one was ok..... but I think the best ever was: "You are a gentleman"
Posts 1 - 10 of 50