Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

One Hit Wonders.....

Nov 6th 2013 new
or songs by groups who only had a couple of hits. Because I know there are some
Nov 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: or songs by groups who only had a couple of hits. Because I know there are some
Okay I like this one and always have: "Jenny" Tommy Tutone
Nov 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay I like this one and always have: "Jenny" Tommy Tutone
Duh....Jerry.....put in the song! youtu.be
Nov 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Duh....Jerry.....put in the song! http://youtu.be/6WTdTwcmxyo
"Radar Love" Golden Earring youtu.be
Nov 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: "Radar Love" Golden Earring http://youtu.be/XwqMKf7r7Xg
One of my all time favorites and I still get "goose-bumps" over this one: Free "All Right Now" youtu.be
Nov 6th 2013 new
Jim Lowe had a long and successful career as a disk jockey in New York on WNBC and WNEW; those elsewhere may remember him as one of the hosts of Monitor on NBC Radio in the 1960's and early 1970's. Before all that, he had a one-shot hit as a singer with "Behind the Green Door" in 1956. "Green Door, what's that secret you're keeping?"
Nov 6th 2013 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: Jim Lowe had a long and successful career as a disk jockey in New York on WNBC and WNEW; those elsewhere may remember him as one of the hosts of Monitor on NBC Radio in the 1960's and early 1970's. Before all that, he had a one-shot hit as a singer with "Behind the Green Door" in 1956. "Green Door, what's that secret you're keeping?"
Andrew....I HAVE heard that one....although I don't remember if it was him or someone else singing it~ Here's one from 1973- David Essex "Rock On" youtu.be
Nov 6th 2013 new
My favorite was "Smoke from a Distant Fire" by the Sanford Townsend Band - came out about 1977 I am also partial to "Junk Food Junkie" can not remember who sang it and "kun-foo fighting.
Nov 6th 2013 new
Groovy thread!
Booby Bloom "Montego Bay" 1970
Nov 6th 2013 new
oops meant Bobby not booby...will this be deleted by admin ;-0
Posts 1 - 10 of 200