Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Anybody in the Chicagoland area know of any inexpensive goings on in the Chicago area? Can we get anything started?
Nov 9th 2013 new
Hey John!
There is Marytown in Libertyville. They have perpetual adoration and a great giftshop.
There is the Shrine for St. Therese of Liseaux in Darien Illinois~ another beautiful place.
There are hiking/biking trails near you or further north or south a ways. There's bowling, bird watching. There are Shrines all over to visit. Depending on the locale of where you want to meet up. scratchchin wave
Nov 10th 2013 new
Thanks, Jane. Those sound like good activities. I remember a couple years ago, or so, there was an ice sculpture contest at Navy Pier. I don't know if it goes on every year. But it was fun! I love the city, when I can get there from time to time.
Nov 12th 2013 new
Hi John
My name is Rosa I am living at the West suburb in Aurora,Il. I belong to a Singles Group call Holy Angels for people between 35 and up. We are going to have dinner and then we are going to play bowling. This Sat Nov 16 @ 7 pmIf you are interested to attend this event I will be glad to give u more info.
About down town Chicago events I don't know too much because I don!t live close I used to go for some events in Summer lmk if u want to join us for the event I mention before

Rosa
Posts 1 - 4 of 4