Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

just curious as to the ways your special someone has told you they love you.

bringing flowers, candy, small gifts
putting his arm around you as you're walking hand in hand

do any other ways come to mind?

Nov 11th 2013 new
the father of my daughter was very generous with gifts
Nov 11th 2013 new
Cute post!:)

A few I can think of.....surprising me with a birthday cake, sending me flowers for no reason at all, giving me something of great value to him when he wasn't able to buy me a birthday gift when we were poor students, cooking a meal for me.... :)
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: just curious as to the ways your special someone has told you they love you.

Well when someone spends time with me talking about Jesus and live and their beliefs, that is a loving gesture. When they share stories of their life and try to help me be a better person.
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: just curious as to the ways your special someone has told you they love you.

As soon as that special "someone" shows up, I'll let you know. laughing laughing weeping laughing laughing
Nov 11th 2013 new
In this day and age, send them an actual note in the mail (snail mail).
Had a friend that was in a real funk for a bit, I went to the store and bought 14 cards.
Some of the cards were blank, some "thinking of you" cards.
I printed the address with a different font for each of the 14 different envelopes.
Single line of text saying hello one day, long paragraph stating how much they meant in others.
No return email address on the envelopes - just a hand written smiley face.
Mailed one every day for 14 straight days.
The person still holds on to everyone of them.

For Easter one year, went to a craft store and bought a bunch of flat styrofoam eggs, glued them together in pairs with a "pocket" open at the top. Filled each one with a different gift certificates $5 ~ $20 to various local eateries/stores. My brothers now hate me - as I had shown my sisters and sisters in-law what i had done - and now they have higher expectations out of my brothers laughing laughing laughing

Big in surprising a person in little ways frequently here.
Nov 11th 2013 new
Getting a special email every night before I go to bed. biggrin

Sending a special email every morning before he wakes up wink
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: As soon as that special "someone" shows up, I'll let you know.
waveI hope it will be soon for you
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: As soon as that special "someone" shows up, I'll let you know.
waveI hope it will be soon for you
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: In this day and age, send them an actual note in the mail (snail mail).
Had a friend that was in a real funk for a bit, I went to the store and bought 14 cards.
Some of the cards were blank, some "thinking of you" cards.
I printed the address with a different font for each of the 14 different envelopes.
Single line of text saying hello one day, long paragraph stating how much they meant in others.
No return email address on the envelopes - just a hand written smiley face.
Mailed one every day for 14 straight days.
The person still holds on to everyone of them.

For Easter one year, went to a craft store and bought a bunch of flat styrofoam eggs, glued them together in pairs with a "pocket" open at the top. Filled each one with a different gift certificates $5 ~ $20 to various local eateries/stores. My brothers now hate me - as I had shown my sisters and sisters in-law what i had done - and now they have higher expectations out of my brothers

Big in surprising a person in little ways frequently here.
you are a thoughtful man. how lucky the girl will be that dates/marries you!
Posts 1 - 10 of 39