Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

what makes you a great catch?

Nov 11th 2013 new
Hello CM'ers,

Okay...another light-hearted topic. Guys and gals...since we're all here hoping to find that special someone, let's hear what makes you a great catch!!!

:) wave
Nov 11th 2013 new
my kindness and rapier wit.............
Nov 11th 2013 new
Ask Herman Melville...?
Nov 11th 2013 new
Being stupid enough to take the bait! wink

www.youtube.com

Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) David-364112 said: .
Being stupid enough to take the bait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRC559hNvGM

Drowning in your sorrows?

www.youtube.com
Nov 12th 2013 new
...I really love spending time with my guy...hunting, fishing, bonfires, or put me on the back of your 4-wheeler and lets go off road. But I can still sew you a cuddly pair of pj,s or whip up your favorite batch of cookies. And, unless you are a teenager procrastinating on doing your homework, I don't nag.
Nov 12th 2013 new
my spontaneous humor..yeah, maybe that's it. wave
Nov 12th 2013 new
A catch is great when the skill of the fisherwoman overcomes the wriggly determination of the fish not to be caught. Therefore, what would make me a great catch is ... you.
Nov 12th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: my spontaneous humor..yeah, maybe that's it.
yup......you started that chocolates and flowers thread Praying
Nov 12th 2013 new
May I brag?
Kind.
Funny.
Patient.
Financial savvy and secure.
Well-traveled.
Multilingual.
Moderately devout (i.e., regular churchgoer but not a Holy Joe)
Big-picture seer who doesn't sweat the small stuff and will let you be who you are.
Posts 1 - 10 of 72