Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

automatic spellcheck failure

Nov 11th 2013 new
When I am replying in an existing thread, Firefox automatic spellcheck works. When I am posting a new topic, it does not. Please ameliorate. Narrowly dodged some doozy typos this morning!
Nov 11th 2013 new
(quote) Adam-399324 said: When I am replying in an existing thread, Firefox automatic spellcheck works. When I am posting a new topic, it does not. Please ameliorate. Narrowly dodged some doozy typos this morning!
Interesting catch Adam, upon looking at the source code for both a new topic and responding to an existing topic the problem is found to be the following:

The body tag of the iframe tag to present the textarea here has the following attribute set:
<body ... spellcheck="false"
Whereas the tag for an existing topic is:
<body ... spellcheck="true"

My guess is that once this thread is read - or if you open a ticket - it will be fixed extremely quickly.

Nov 12th 2013 new
Almost that simple, but yeah, it'll be fixed in the next release... Possibly tomorrow? There's some other big things in the hopper.
Nov 12th 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: There's some other big things in the hopper.
Thanks Nathan,
keep up the good work - it is appreciated biggrin
Nov 12th 2013 new
Thanks!
Nov 12th 2013 new
(quote) Nathan-48443 said: Almost that simple, but yeah, it'll be fixed in the next release... Possibly tomorrow? There's some other big things in the hopper.
I'm still hoping for an edit feature on a post a message. I've seen other sites to give you 10 minutes to go back to make a change. Then its frozen.
Nov 13th 2013 new
Well it doesn't seem to pos a problem for my iPad's spellcheck.
Nov 13th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well it doesn't seem to pos a problem for my iPad's spellcheck.
D'oh! Pose, not pos .... How did that happen? embarassed
Posts 1 - 8 of 8