Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What is Love?

Nov 13 new
Love is like liberty-it can be misused. Never stopping to think what life would be without it, we take it for granted. Even the verb to love is used so casually that its meaning is dissipated. Love has many shades of meaning, many layers of depth. It is a mirror revealing the character of the one who loves. It is born of a need and a sympathy, and it involves body and soul. To understand its power, one must realize that love does not mean to have, to own, to possess; but to be had, to be owned, to be possessed. It is not the using of another for the sake of self, but the giving of self in order to help another. For one who lives in isolation, love becomes selfishness.
Archbishop Fulton Sheen (The Power of Love)
Nov 13 new
love is not self seeking Praying
Nov 13 new
Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more --- sorry I couldn't help myself.

I love Archbishop Fulton said. Love is so simply complexed, isn't it?
Nov 13 new
Love is a many splendored thing.
Nov 13 new
(quote) Kim-355893 said: Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more
If you're a nurse, love is a kind patient.
Nov 13 new
Love is always having to say you're sorry!!
Nov 13 new
I try to avoid nurses who have to keep saying that.
Nov 13 new
Love is something complex...and therefore difficult to describe. But FEELING it is different. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE WHEN IT IS THERE!
Nov 13 new
I have nothing to add as I cannot stop giggling
Nov 13 new
(quote) Kim-355893 said: Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more 
TOTALLY thought of this too from the second I saw the title!
Posts 1 - 10 of 98