Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Gosh when it rains it pours! I just visited a friend in the hospital is slowly recovering from encephalitis.
Nov 13 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Gosh when it rains it pours! I just visited a friend in the hospital is slowly recovering from encephalitis. He has been in 2 weeks. He is 79 and it hit him hard. But he is doing some better....and his wife and he are great friends....who did a lot for me recovering from heart surgery. I'm not going to start an extra thread on him...but just keep him in your prayers please...thank you.
Nov 13 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: But my former mother-in-law who I still stay in touch with is in the hospital. She is weak and anemic....and 84 tomorrow. I had just sent her a card the other day for her b-day. She will need prayers because her condition is tenuous at best. She is a great person and I still love her....and intend to visit tomorrow on her birthday. Please keep "G" in your prayers. You all are wonderful!
Nov 13 new
Boy....I sure messed this thread up! Sorry hope you can decipher it!
Nov 13 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Thank you Josephine
Nov 13 new
Praying Praying Praying hug Prayers for your ex-MIL and your friend.
Nov 13 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Prayers for your ex-MIL and your friend.
Awww.....thanks Mary! ((((hugs)))) She is a wonderful person and I have known her only as "Mom" for almost 40 years. She will be surprised when I walk in tomorrow....that is...if she is awake and lucid. Even since the divorce she and I have exchanged birthday/Christmas, FD, MD cards. She still has a special place in my heart. Don't mind if the ex is there....no prob....but hopefully HE won't be there (probably not.....she can't stand him lol!)
Nov 13 new
Hi Jerry--just like the Grace of God rains theheart rosary
Nov 14 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Gosh when it rains it pours! I just visited a friend in the hospital is slowly recovering from encephalitis.
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 40