Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Hey one and all, just want to see what your favorite lines are from the films and tv series? One of mine is "I feel the need, the need for speed." Always a classic when I see Top Gun. Anyways, feel free to give your favorite lines, would like your impute. Go ahead, make my day.
Nov 21st 2013 new
(quote) William-888220 said: Hey one and all, just want to see what your favorite lines are from the films and tv series? One of mine is "I feel the need, the need for speed." Always a classic when I see Top Gun. Anyways, feel free to give your favorite lines, would like your impute. Go ahead, make my day.
Love that line William!
This from an OLD classic: "Something wrong with your eyes?" (guy at train station gazing at Cary Grant's sunglasses)
"Yes they're sensitive to questions!" Roger Thornhill (Grant) in "North by Northwest"
Nov 21st 2013 new
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.Richard Loo(The Purple Heart)
Dec 6th 2013 new
"And it's plain to see I didn't do it" (talking about the beaten condition of Andy Robinson as Scorpio) "And what's that supposed to mean Callahan?" (Captain) "Because he looks too damn good....that's why!" (Clint Eastwood) as "Dirty Harry"
Dec 6th 2013 new
Im a nip and tuck drinker.One nip and they tuck me away.Stan Laurel(Jitterbugs)
Dec 7th 2013 new
Look at the tag they hung on me,Mad Dog Earl.Those newspaper rats.Humphrey Bogart(High Sierra)
Dec 26th 2013 new
Why would a murderer want to hire two detectives? Bud Abbott To Help catch himself. Lou Costello Abbott and Costello Meet The Invisible Man
Dec 26th 2013 new
"I am no man! You look upon a woman." Eowyn, in 'Return of the King.'
Feb 21st 2014 new
From newsboy,to bodyguard,to proffesional killer.
Zachary Scott
Flaxy Martin
Feb 22nd 2014 new
I need your help.
Audrey Totter
Like I need four thumbs.
Robert Montgomery
Lady In The Lake
Night before Christmas and all through the house,not a creature was stiring,not even Marlowe.
Robert Montgomery(as Marlowe)
Lady In the Lake
Posts 1 - 10 of 17