Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Southern CA event need ideas

Nov 3rd 2013 new
We have had a great event a few months ago and now I would like to have another one. Anyone have any ideas?
I was thinking about the new Catherdral in Orange and then dinner afterwards.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
My friend and I would like to attend.....don't have any ideas yet. Maybe we can talk on the phone. I will send you my phone number.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
I think the Hof's Hut across the street is now a Lucille's BBQ. I also think the tree lighting ceremony is coming up in Orange. When I have a date (not with a man, but an actual calendar date!!), I'll let you know. The Christmas lights on Pine Street are always nice, too!
Nov 3rd 2013 new
My friend Michelle mentioned a Meet-up at the Chrystal Cathedral. I would love to see the Cathedral. Michelle and I cannot travel back and forth to Orange but we could help you with any online contacts or whatever you might need to do from Murrieta. We can come up together for the event but would need to help you from here.
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Keep the ideas coming and I will look into the lighting of the lights.
Nov 9th 2013 new
I am thinking first week of February go to the Catherdral and out to lunch afterwards. We could then go walking around the Orange Circle or hiking or go to the Block or Tustin Market place.
Nov 10th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I am thinking first week of February go to the Catherdral and out to lunch afterwards. We could then go walking around the Orange Circle or hiking or go to the Block or Tustin Market place.
Hi Bernadette! I was on the 91 Freeway recently and remembered that Concourse Bowling has a brunch and bowl on Sunday mornings. I think it looks like fun! And, hopefully, it would entice both the ladies and the men!! The link is below. Chelle

concoursebowling.com
Nov 10th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: We have had a great event a few months ago and now I would like to have another one. Anyone have any ideas?
I was thinking about the new Catherdral in Orange and then dinner afterwards.
I Have to put my two cents in: How about? Mass @ Christ Catherdral; (depending what time mass you all choose) Then after that; Go to "down Town Disney" we all (take a vote) as a group; which resturant to choose; plus We (all) get FREE Parking; for a Think up to 4 hrs. No i don't mean go into the park; Just "down town Disney" And i think the whole area will be (most likely) will all be decorated for Christmas!! That my two cents! Mike "Peace"!!
Nov 10th 2013 new
(quote) Mike-646924 said: I Have to put my two cents in: How about? Mass @ Christ Catherdral; (depending what time mass you all choose) Then after that; Go to "down Town Disney" we all (take a vote) as a group; which resturant to choose; plus We (all) get FREE Parking; for a Think up to 4 hrs. No i don't mean go into the park; Just "down town Disney" And i think the whole area will be (most likely) will all be decorated for Christmas!! That my two cents! Mike "Peace"!!
This sounds like fun.

Do we have anyone that would like to pick a date or we could do this the first Sunday. of Dec.????

Anyone want to do?
Nov 17th 2013 new
I've got plans the first Sunday of December...
Posts 1 - 10 of 19