Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I have been sick most of my life with my PCOS and my menstrual cycles. During my childhood I would be bedridden with the pain of the cramps and throwing up. I am somewhat confident that I will pass, but I need some prayers please! I am overcoming another obstacle and I started my menstrual cycle. It is a very emotional day for me, if I can pass this test while on my period, the very thing that was responsible in my life that held me back, I'd feel so happy. Please pray for me!
Nov 19 new
Keep your confidence, Haley. Praying theheart Praying
Nov 19 new
Praying Praying Praying
Nov 19 new
Prayers for you dear and good luck. I know how hard it is. I have suffered from endometriosis for 22 years. It can be debilitating. I find that medicating for pain at the first onset and before it really starts helps me. Fortunately, I have grown a high pain tolerance. I'm sure you are a bright young lady, and you have a beautiful road ahead of you. Hugs and prayers to you!
Nov 19 new
No worries, You can do it!!!

Prayers for you ascending Praying
Nov 19 new
Prayers that you pass the GED today without the illnesses holding you back
Nov 19 new
Praying
Nov 19 new
heart Thanks for all the prayers everyone! I'll be finding out my results in five days :)
Nov 19 new
Hi Haley, I know how stressful tests can be, even more frustrating when you're not feeling well. Offering prayers for healing and excellent results on the exam. Keep us posted. :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 23