Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 20th 2013 new
I'd want all the money I spent partying back ! Damn those 1980's ! :)
Nov 20th 2013 new
Praying for fortitude, temperance, a physiotherapy job, a CATHOLIC boyfriend and to be re-united with my godson. Seems unambitious I know, but these five needs would improve my quality of life.
Nov 20th 2013 new
Have capitalism bridled with parity (i.e. all vocations have equal weight) and upper limits (i.e. no-one's income is so high others must live in poverty for the economy to bear it). It would satisfy most of my other desires: have my teaching job in Mountain Home back, beat my little sister to the altar, maybe have a child of my own by now wink
Nov 20th 2013 new
Then we shall pray for that Obianuju
Nov 20th 2013 new
I'd love a clear view of God's plan, and an introduction at least, to the man he intends me to share life, and His plan, with! In the meantime...waiting in joyful hope?
Nov 20th 2013 new
(quote) Gilbert-994253 said: Then we shall pray for that Obianuju
Thank you Gilbert. God bless.

Uju.
Nov 20th 2013 new
I'd like to have some "clear headed" time back.... to make up for all those times I wasn't clear-headed. Damn those late 60's and 70's!!
Nov 20th 2013 new
Besides having my spouse back without illness. I would like to be around when Jesus was and be near him. theheart rose sad
Nov 20th 2013 new
Go straight to heaven and take as many as I could with me!! The valley here is still a valley of tears. I know I will never truly be happy anywhere except with God!
Posts 1 - 10 of 60