"What is your idea of adventure?"
1) Wearing a San Francisco Giants jersey at Dodger Stadium.
2) Trying to sit through "2001: A Space Odyssey" without falling into a deep coma.
3) Listening to Ozzy Osbourne narrate his autobiography on CD without a translation. BTW when did we start having subtitles in this country in English for people who speak English?
4) Walking into a bad crime area and announcing "Hey! Who wants to play 'The Knockout Game' now? I'm gonna knock you out! Mama said knock you out!" Yeah, probably not a good idea.
5) Swimming in shark-infested waters in Thailand.
6) Trying to log into the Obamacare website without receiving a "404 error".
7) Karaoke singing to REM's "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" and whipping the crowd into a frenzy when they sing the one line that they know "Leonard Bernstein!"
8) Wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey at Yankee Stadium.
9) Ice skating with no protection for my body in case I fall. Seriously, I'm clumsy enough as it is. Must we had freezing water?
10) Having a copy of the "Steel Magnolias" DVD be visible in your Man Cave.
Okay, I'm done for now. What do you say? :)