Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my friend

Nov 29th 2013 new
My friend Patty lost her mother and husband 6 years ago. They both died within hours of each other and we thought she was not going to be able to bear the pain. She did, because of her children: a handsome 14 year-old young man and a beautiful 11 year-old girl.
Her son, with only 20 years now, took his own life this afternoon.

She is the strongest woman I've ever met, but the pain she feels right now is beyond any other pain she's ever felt. She doesn't understand why he did it and why she has to bury her own child. Please pray for his soul and for my friend and her family.

Thank you!
Nov 29th 2013 new
(quote) Bea-954116 said: My friend Patty lost her mother and husband 6 years ago. They both died within hours of each other and we thought she was not going to be able to bear the pain. She did, because of her children: a handsome 14 year-old young man and a beautiful 11 year-old girl.
Her son, with only 20 years now, took his own life this afternoon.

She is the strongest woman I've ever met, but the pain she feels right now is beyond any other pain she's ever felt. She doesn't understand why he did it and why she has to bury her own child. Please pray for his soul and for my friend and her family.

Thank you!
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Nov 29th 2013 new
Prayers for her and I pray that she has very good and supportive friends that can keep her close as this is very hard to deal with.
Nov 29th 2013 new
sad

hug and Praying
Nov 29th 2013 new
Bea, I cannot begin to imagine the pain and suffering she has - and continues to endure. Prayers for the repose of the souls of your friends loved ones and prayers that the Lord will continue to keep friends such as you close for comfort and support.

Nov 29th 2013 new
hug Bea, I am so sorry for you and your friends losses of her beautiful family members. I am praying for them and you. You are also a strong friend to be there for her now. rose
Praying theheart hug
Nov 29th 2013 new
rosary Praying Praying Praying
Nov 29th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart
Nov 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Nov 29th 2013 new
sad Praying Praying theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 36