Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Nov 30th 2013 new
thumbsup Great song!
Nov 30th 2013 new
I love this!
Nov 30th 2013 new
Great song ... I am worn .
Nov 30th 2013 new
You get a Gold Star! ...and the link to Charlotte and Jonathon ...
Nov 30th 2013 new
Amen, ladies. hug for all!
Nov 30th 2013 new
Of course we are all tired & worn, after Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year!! Seriously I didn't go near a store yesterday and I probably won't this entire holiday season. I just never imagined that life could be so difficult with aging/dying parents, adult children who graduate college with no jobs to be had, former spouse's who abandon their family to start a "new" family with a younger spouse, fellow teachers who take a vacation half way around the world during the school year, and administrators who "don't care". I am very tired and worn, but there is hope because there is REDEMPTION. Praise the Lord!!
Nov 30th 2013 new
Amen.

I felt worn yesterday (Friday) after hosting Thanksgiving dinner. I boycotted the shopping day and hibernated, feeling very sorry for myself and missing my kids after bringing them back to their dad Thursday night. But this morning was a NEW DAY. I am so grateful for the time we have, for everything, for everyone. There is a limit to all of this.

Dec 18th 2013 new
Joan,
I just found this post...What a beautiful sad song, but our Faith gives us hope and enables us to carry our crosses another day even when we are ttired and worn. It's a little overwhelming to think about how many women, my sisters, can relate to this song.
I truely don't know what I would do without my faith to lift me up. It sustains me.
Thanks be to God.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9