Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

People are often surprised that I drive a 6 speed manual. What would surprise people about you?
Nov 30th 2013 new
after living in Taiwan for two years, I can speak 10 words of Chinese! laughing laughing

I lived dangerously and drove a scooter while I was there. wink laughing
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I'm not married. Battling eyelashes
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I can blow up 2 beach balls at the same time (true story!) laughing laughing
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I'm scared of city driving, that I type Dvorak with all 10 fingers but qwerty with one, that I love swimming a daily mile, that I'm scared of butterflies, that I bake every loaf of bread we eat and with 6 kids that's a lot!
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: That I'm scared of city driving, that I type Dvorak with all 10 fingers but qwerty with one, that I love swimming a daily mile, that I'm scared of butterflies, that I bake every loaf of bread we eat and with 6 kids that's a lot!
Hi Rachel, I cant help but ask: A butterfly phobia? And do you use a bread machine or knead the dough old-fashioned way?
Nov 30th 2013 new
This is exactly what I hear often
Nov 30th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-996177 said: This is exactly what I hear often
Should be with Lina's replay.
Nov 30th 2013 new
Hi Elizabeth, I am assuming you are referring to Lina's post? And how do you answer them?
Nov 30th 2013 new
That I don't drive.
Posts 1 - 10 of 194