Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Engaged !:)

Dec 04 new
I've not long been back from the States where I visited with my best friend and love met here on CM in July.
For two fairly quiet people I think we've both done pretty well traversing 1/2 way across the world to spend time with one another ! Where there's a will,there's a way .On the last evening together my love asked if I would be his wife fluffy angel We don't have a date set as yet and really looking forward to Marriage prep.
I want to thank on behalf of both of us,all the wonderful people who have prayed ,given advice and real friendship
on this site.
hug theheart biggrin hug roseKeeping you all in my prayers,Anne.
Dec 04 new
So happy for the both of you Anne biggrin
Dec 04 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I've not long been back from the States where I visited with my best friend and love met here on CM in July.
For two fairly quiet people I think we've both done pretty well traversing 1/2 way across the world to spend time with one another ! Where there's a will,there's a way .On the last evening together my love asked if I would be his wife We don't have a date set as yet and really looking forward to Marriage prep.
I want to thank on behalf of both of us,all the wonderful people who have prayed ,given advice and real friendship
on this site.
Keeping you all in my prayers,Anne.
Blessings on both of you, Anne, dear! May you two grow ever closer with each other and with God.
hug clap
Dec 04 new
rose It is good to hear joyful news! Wishing you the very best. May God bless and bring you abundance with His grace.
Dec 04 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I've not long been back from the States where I visited with my best friend and love met here on CM in July.
For two fairly quiet people I think we've both done pretty well traversing 1/2 way across the world to spend time with one another ! Where there's a will,there's a way .On the last evening together my love asked if I would be his wife We don't have a date set as yet and really looking forward to Marriage prep.
on this site.
Keeping you all in my prayers,Anne.
biggrin CONGRATS! TO YOU BOTH!! (GOOD NEWS) HOPE YOU TWO ARE VERY HAPPY! keep us posted when ya geta chance as far as the weddin date etc. good luck to ya both!! Mike "Peace"!!
Dec 04 new
Wonderful news! biggrin Prayers and blessings to you both as you continue on the path together towards the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony!
Dec 04 new
clap clap Wolf Whistle

So very happy to hear!!! hug Praying
Dec 04 new
biggrin faintCongratulations to you both Anne! I am so happy for you two!
Post pics please!
Prayers heading your way! Praying hug heart rose lovestruck! theheart
Dec 04 new
Congratulations Anne! Yow, that's quite a long distance relationship, but it's not the only one I've seen with such a distance. A couple of former CMers, he from the States and she from Nigeria, tied the knot this summer.
Dec 04 new
God bless you both! Congrats!! wave
Posts 1 - 10 of 73