Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

helpe

Dec 7th 2013 new
I dont know how to explain this .I merried thinking he had the same values boy I was not right I naver dated only him I work taking care of my mom my dad died and my family put it on me butbecuse I was nave to have whate they had.will I merried we would of had 3boys.but they died only our grils they grown now, but in 91 I got hurt had alot of surgery will ididnot know my younest was their she came will in94 my last surg I got a staff class3 I lost about 20years of life I through it was in late 60 will as I was ICU he had seved papers .he had been see some one else .will iam 59 and to me God gave me throughs grils even though I didnot know them I thought they belong to my sister.my younest is the one that got me on her she know my faith keep me alive I know he has a pat for me but iam soalone but to me I have naver datad I have had stard over with life and I thank God ever day .will my ex said know one will what me will my daughter said ya will God will I do alot of helping pople and its been my family that help me and church to undestan he even told me he only merrird me becuse I would not live with him and he was tired of the bar seen he what me to kill our kids I made the merriage end becuse I whated family and he through I would give up my faith I told him that so mm eing I would naver have done but right know I dont know anyone would give change I look at pople in a new way you can have money and looks but if you dont have God you are so lost he told me that why iam alone and my oldest grils said iam to lod to be love get over but I love life helpe his this right I look at all the readsing to see the dateing Fr.at church said this was a good place to be becuse it my faith.i hope Iam not a bouther but your help would be helpful.
Dec 7th 2013 new
Lord hear our prayer Praying
Jan 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Annette-1035471 said: I dont know how to explain this .I merried thinking he had the same values boy I was not right I naver dated only him I work taking care of my mom my dad died and my family put it on me butbecuse I was nave to have whate they had.will I merried we would of had 3boys.but they died only our grils they grown now, but in 91 I got hurt had alot of surgery will ididnot know my younest was their she came will in94 my last surg I got a staff class3 I lost about 20years of life I through it was in late 60 will as I was ICU he had seved papers .he had been see some one else .will iam 59 and to me God gave me throughs grils even though I didnot know them I thought they belong to my sister.my younest is the one that got me on her she know my faith keep me alive I know he has a pat for me but iam soalone but to me I have naver datad I have had stard over with life and I thank God ever day .will my ex said know one will what me will my daughter said ya will God will I do alot of helping pople and its been my family that help me and church to undestan he even told me he only merrird me becuse I would not live with him and he was tired of the bar seen he what me to kill our kids I made the merriage end becuse I whated family and he through I would give up my faith I told him that so mm eing I would naver have done but right know I dont know anyone would give change I look at pople in a new way you can have money and looks but if you dont have God you are so lost he told me that why iam alone and my oldest grils said iam to lod to be love get over but I love life helpe his this right I look at all the readsing to see the dateing Fr.at church said this was a good place to be becuse it my faith.i hope Iam not a bouther but your help would be helpful.
Sweet Annette. I am very sorry for the tragedy you experienced. You are a beautiful soul and I'm happy you are here. I think you will find that Catholic Match can provide a realm of encouragement for you. I am praying for you as you bear a difficult cross. You are loved.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3