Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Christmas

Dec 11th 2013 new
What is your favorite Christmas carol?
Dec 11th 2013 new
(quote) Michele-989480 said: What is your favorite Christmas carol?
Does a Christmas Carole count?

youtu.be

Dec 11th 2013 new
"Good King Wenceslas" is my favorite, even though it isn't a Christmas song. My favorite traditional song is "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing," not just for the tune and lyrics but also because I get a little smirk at the opening words. My grandfather, who died many years before I was born, was named Harold, so it reminds me of him.
Dec 11th 2013 new
The Little Drummer Boy

www.youtube.com

Dec 11th 2013 new
I love OH Come Oh Come Emmanuel , and also love the Christmas Waltz. My absolute favorite is "Little Alter Boy" sung by Andy Williams.
Dec 11th 2013 new
I like Little Drummer Boy, but someone else said that!

I like Carol of the Bells too

youtu.be

Dec 11th 2013 new
angel

Angels We Have Heard on High .... I love to harmonize to the chorus segment of that carol!

angel

wreath snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman wreath

Dec 11th 2013 new
(quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Angels We Have Heard on High .... I love to harmonize to the chorus segment of that carol!

Excellent choice!

youtu.be

And in the original French:
youtu.be

Dec 11th 2013 new
Auld land syne. It means the whole wretched mess is finally behind us for another 10 or 11 months. wink
Dec 11th 2013 new
O Come All Ye Faithful (in Latin).
Posts 1 - 10 of 89