Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I was driving home from picking my daughter's boyfriend up from work when we saw smoke. We circled back around and found a garage engulfed in flames, and no one outside. I pulled into the drive-way next to their truck and laid on the horn and sent my daughter's bf to bang on the door while my daughter dialed 911. Another passerby appeared (from his car?) and was already on the phone with 911. The family crowded into the back of my car and we sat with them while the fire dept put out the fire, and until the man's mom came to pick them up. The garage and car inside it are a total write-off (I assume from the damage to the garage), and the house must have suffered extensive smoke damage. They had no pets and their little family made it out safely, so they were truly blessed, but understandably upset. Please say a prayer for their healing, housing situation, and that they regain their sense of security.
Dec 16 new
Thanks be to God that you'll responded to his call. theheart You get a Gold Star!
Heavenly Father for this family that they get the support they need from friends,family and well wishers,May Mary cover them with her mantle.Amen Praying theheart
Dec 16 new
Prayers offered.
Dec 16 new

It sounds like you were their guardian angel.

Praying rosary Praying

Dec 16 new

It sounds like you were their guardian angel.

Praying rosary Praying

Dec 16 new
Praying Praying Praying
Dec 16 new
Prayers that insurance will replace the physical loss of property and that the Lord will provide the love of family and friends to help them through the process.
Dec 16 new
Praying theheart
Dec 16 new
rosary Praying rosary
Dec 16 new
Praying rosary theheart How horrible. Prayers offered for peace and recovery!
Posts 1 - 10 of 22