Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

And Anne, how did you know the end of Part 2 was impending?
Dec 18th 2013 new
Most of the topics go for 200 posts it seems smile
Dec 18th 2013 new
Dec 18th 2013 new
Brilliant icon Roystan! :)
Dec 18th 2013 new
Carol and Ann, That was too much fun!!! Thank you
Dec 18th 2013 new
(quote) Larry-994477 said: Carol and Ann, That was too much fun!!! Thank you
crossfingers clap Bow highfive Wolf Whistle thumbsup wide eyed Sunrise eyepopping smile
Dec 18th 2013 new
we don't sleep but conjure as great minds do everyday smile
Dec 18th 2013 new
this will be my saddest day as it will be my last nite spending a quiet reflective moment playing chess ... we've been together now for a year and half and how he has blossomed into a beautiful lively butterfly ... he loves angel and he has been my angel and inspiration ... he taught me how to slow down, as i am always doing a million things, like forgetting to hold his hand once ... he is now bringing the light to others, so have to give him the sad news, he may not comprehend and ask "why" .... someday, he will play music and now has the voice of an angel ... he has surprise me with his enthusiasm and love .... Blessed Mary and God is good and thanking for this and many wonderful opportunities .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Dec 18th 2013 new
There you go again, Roystan. Is invisibility your defensive shield?
Dec 18th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: this will be my saddest day as it will be my last nite spending a quiet reflective moment playing chess ... we've been together now for a year and half and how he has blossomed into a beautiful lively butterfly ... he loves and he has been my angel and inspiration ... he taught me how to slow down, as i am always doing a million things, like forgetting to hold his hand once ... he is now bringing the light to others, so have to give him the sad news, he may not comprehend and ask "why" .... someday, he will play music and now has the voice of an ... he has surprise me with his enthusiasm and love .... Blessed Mary and God is good and thanking for this and many wonderful opportunities ....
Genie -- I'm sorry for your loss -- may he fly free and happily in the company of angels -- and I pray you find a new love to slow you down to enjoy life and play chess.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200