Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I know this is last minute but I was not sure if I was going to my sister's in Kentucky (weather time of year) until the other day.

I am taking a trek to Owensboro, KY and will be stopping in Nashville, TN for lunch and to grab some memorabilia from the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum on Saturday December 21st.

I plan on leaving my house at 6a.m. and being in Nashville around noon. I was going to go to Robert's for lunch in downtown. My brother told me they have great musical performers and decent lunch. Would anyone be up to meeting outside there at 12:30 for lunch on Saturday. Message me or let me know!

Also, if there are any good items you recommend from that menu I would appreciate hearing from residents of the area. It is downtown and I always love meeting folks from the Catholic Community so holler via PM or replying to this. I will last check the post before six a.m. Saturday. Thanks!
Dec 19 new
Good to step-up like this, but remember many Nashville CMers will never see this.

You could do a CM Nashville search for M and W, maybe all ages. Then send CM emails to those who interest you. You just might find 1 or 3 who'll meet you in Nashville for Lunch. Go Ludwik Go ....
Dec 19 new
Have a wonderful time and safe trip Ludwik smile hug hope you meet some CM wave crossfingers Praying rose rose rose
Dec 19 new
there are Nashville CMers?
Dec 19 new
(quote) Meesch-691047 said: there are Nashville CMers?
Seek and ye shall find.
Dec 19 new
Meesch are you a Nashville area CMer???
Dec 19 new
Wishing you safe travels, Ludwik. If I were in TN, I'd meet up with you all for lunch. Have fun. wave
Dec 20 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: Wishing you safe travels, Ludwik. If I were in TN, I'd meet up with you all for lunch. Have fun.
Oh well Nicole :). I still have not heard from anyone, I am open to meeting for lunch if anyone replies by 5:45a.m. central time Saturday. Regardless, I will be eating lunch at Robert's at 12:30 P.M. and will be outside there at 12:30 sharp and my pictures are less than six months old in my profile. So if you want to round up folks and come you are welcome to join me. I may or may not be wearing my glasses.

I am headed back on the 26th and if I were more certain of my plans I would ask if people would be able to do that day, but since I will be passing through my brother's in Memphis and may be able to see him (he didn't promise, but he said it's a possibility), I don't want to make plans for that day :(.

Dec 20 new
(quote) Meesch-691047 said: there are Nashville CMers?
Meesch I do not know if you saw my other reply or if you get a note if someone quotes your post in a forum reply but I was curious do you live near Nashville? Where is Brentwood? Lud
Dec 20 new
(quote) Ludwik-33046 said: Meesch I do not know if you saw my other reply or if you get a note if someone quotes your post in a forum reply but I was curious do you live near Nashville? Where is Brentwood? Lud
Internet says Brentwood is 11 (eleven) miles from Nashville.
Posts 1 - 10 of 14