Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

prayers for a family in need

Dec 19th 2013 new
I just found out how tight money is for my friend Teia and her family -- her husband was out of work for a long while, she does housecleaning but that doesn't pay a lot around here, and they have 4 kids 16, 15, 10, 5yo -- and often they all go to bed hungry because they just don't have enough money for enough food. I'm taking over a turkey, ham, 10lbs potatoes, and cookies and a pie tomorrow. Please pray this is enough to see them through. I'm asking other friends to anonymously give too, but money is tight everywhere.
Dec 19th 2013 new
Praying theheart Praying rosary Praying
Dec 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 19th 2013 new
Praying for this dear family. May the Lord provide and bless them abundantly. Praying theheart
Dec 20th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I just found out how tight money is for my friend Teia and her family -- her husband was out of work for a long while, she does housecleaning but that doesn't pay a lot around here, and they have 4 kids 16, 15, 10, 5yo -- and often they all go to bed hungry because they just don't have enough money for enough food. I'm taking over a turkey, ham, 10lbs potatoes, and cookies and a pie tomorrow. Please pray this is enough to see them through. I'm asking other friends to anonymously give too, but money is tight everywhere.
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Dec 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Dec 20th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Dec 20th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Dec 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Dec 20th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 14