Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

When I click on interview questions, the bar rolls up for cancel or submit questions. Needless to say, I cannot even read or answer the questions. Anybody else with this problem?
Dec 21 new
Today I was sent a message that someone had answered interview questions, it had the picture of the mike and interview questions underlined.

When I clicked on that, it sent me to their profile, and then I clicked on interview questions, it immediately went to cancel or submit. I could not even view the questions.

Anyone else with this problem, and how did you get around it?
Dec 21 new
Helen,

I'm not sure how to respond to your first comment. I just answered someones Interview questions and did not have any problems.
Are you having any problems accessing other areas of CM? Usually problems like this could be web browser or cookie related, if you've made any updates or software changes on your computer.

If you continue having problems you can submit a "help ticket" to the staff and they'll respond back.
scratchchin Praying
Dec 21 new
hi Dave, I just tried to send you an emote and then a message. I saw one message went through blank after hitting submit. It would not let me write anything!!!
Dec 22 new
(quote) Helen-881220 said: hi Dave, I just tried to send you an emote and then a message. I saw one message went through blank after hitting submit. It would not let me write anything!!!
What type of device are you viewing CM on (desktop or laprop computer, tablet, phone)?

What operating system and version are you running? If ti is a phone, what model?

What browser and version?

Have you tried signing out of CM, restarting the browser, and trying again?

Dec 22 new
I had success re doing them but not sure about others xmastree
Dec 23 new
Thank you Jerry for all your help! I don't want anyone to think I did not respond to your message. We did speak through a personal message, but it is probably something on my computer preventing pop ups. wink
Posts 1 - 7 of 7