Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

It's that time of year again!

Dec 23rd 2013 new
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Do you see your new years resolution on this list? If not, please feel free to add to ideas to better ourselves, would love to hear your ideas.....

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2. Fit in Fitness
3. Tame the Bulge
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy Life More
6. Quit Drinking
7. Get Out of Debt
8. Learn Something New
9. Help Others
10. Get Organized
Dec 24th 2013 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: Top 10 New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Do you see your new years resolution on this list? If not, please feel free to add to ideas to better ourselves, would love to hear your ideas.....

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2. Fit in Fitness
3. Tame the Bulge
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy Life More
6. Quit Drinking
7. Get Out of Debt
8. Learn Something New
9. Help Others
10. Get Organized
ditto on what you said.
Dec 24th 2013 new
mine are a bit wierd

1. get closer to Jesus
2. be nicer to mean people
3. listen more and talk less
4. spend more time laughing
5. be more generous
6. spend less time on my mac laughing [that would be hard laughing]
7. learn more asian cooking
8. make more time for my nieces
9. help my 'sad boy' get into chef school
Dec 24th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: mine are a bit wierd

1. get closer to Jesus
2. be nicer to mean people
3. listen more and talk less
4. spend more time laughing
5. be more generous
6. spend less time on my mac [that would be hard ]
7. learn more asian cooking
8. make more time for my nieces
9. help my 'sad boy' get into chef school
Hello Susan,

Yours aren't wierd by any means! Those are truly very inspiring. I hope you set out to accomplish most or all of them. Wishing you the best of of luck, especially in your attempts to get your boy into chef school! Dynamite!!! Just let him know when he becomes great at some fancy restaurant.....I want to sample some of his dishes :0)

blessings for a wonderful Christmas,
Sharon
Dec 24th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: ditto on what you said.
Hello Connie,

So true, we all aim to become better people physically, spiritually and emotionally....guess they are definitely all ties together and with a greater purpose in mind! If we feel good, look good, we are better people as our bodies are the Lord's temple. What better way for us to work on our physical sense as we carry out into the world and evangelize on whatever level is best for us. I simply believe when we take care of ourselves, we definitely as human creatures are better equipped to handle lifes little snowballs......

well enough said....here's wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas Season,
Sharon
Posts 1 - 5 of 5