Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my father, Bill. He has macular degeneration (the wet type) which effects his eyes and holds with it the threat of blindness. Please pray that he not go blind. He' s 83 and otherwise is good shape (for the shape he's in:). Thank you, God bless you and Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Dec 24 new
(quote) Michael-968240 said: Please pray for my father, Bill. He has macular degeneration (the wet type) which effects his eyes and holds with it the threat of blindness. Please pray that he not go blind. He' s 83 and otherwise is good shape (for the shape he's in:). Thank you, God bless you and Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Prayers ascending Michael......
Dec 24 new
Praying
Dec 24 new
Praying Praying Praying
Dec 24 new
Prayers offered.
Dec 24 new
Praying Praying Praying
Dec 24 new

Prayers for your father. Praying

Side note...Macular degeneration is a genetic disease. If you haven't already started take eye vitamins to help prevent this disease in your eyes.

Dec 25 new
(quote) Michael-968240 said: Please pray for my father, Bill. He has macular degeneration (the wet type) which effects his eyes and holds with it the threat of blindness. Please pray that he not go blind. He' s 83 and otherwise is good shape (for the shape he's in:). Thank you, God bless you and Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Dec 25 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 44