Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Do you Howl at the Moon?

Dec 26th 2013 new
Whenever I see a full moon I will howl at it... The last full moon when I was driven my girl to school... There just happened to be a full moon... I looked over at her and said.... Hey sis theres a full moon... She looked at me and we both started to howl at the same time... The two of us laughed so hard, we started to cry...

Anyway, ya need to give it a try...
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Whenever I see a full moon I will howl at it... The last full moon when I was driven my girl to school... There just happened to be a full moon... I looked over at her and said.... Hey sis theres a full moon... She looked at me and we both started to howl at the same time... The two of us laughed so hard, we started to cry...

Anyway, ya need to give it a try...
Um,I might have once or twice..My sisters and I used to enjoy a midnight horseride ,our grey horses glowing earily as we clattered down the main street of our local town(only had one street) dogs barking.. scratchchin
Dec 26th 2013 new

Ha ha! I bet that was funny.

Howling at the moon has always been a part of camping. There's nothing like letting your inhibitions go wild in the middle of a lone forest!

We had a husky for fourteen years. We were known to howl at sirens together, too.

Dec 26th 2013 new

Dennis

Yes I have howled at a full moon and then I usually go into a rousing sing of "There is a Moon out Tonight"!

Dec 26th 2013 new
Well it appears that Anne, Kathy, Kristin, and Dennis are the only people on CM that howl at the moon... Very nice girls... I bet all of you have very good howls...
Dec 26th 2013 new
When I was a kid ,I would have fun getting the four farm dogs howling like a pack of wolves,Dennis.There were a variety of yips and howls depending on their ages :)I started and they would just join in,sounding so mournful and whistful.
Dec 26th 2013 new
I howeled at the moon once in the mountains of Colorado...it prompted unwanted attention from a pack of coyotes/wolves. I didn't stick around long enough to s what they were.....😃
Dec 26th 2013 new
I have howled at the moon. My dogs would start and we would follow! Especially outside by the fire! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Wolf Whistle Ice Skating xmastree hyper snowman
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) BrendaLea-1008401 said: I howeled at the moon once in the mountains of Colorado...it prompted unwanted attention from a pack of coyotes/wolves. I didn't stick around long enough to s what they were.....😃
Well now BrendaLea, that is a pretty good howl when it attracts coyotes or wolves... You should howl more often..
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I have howled at the moon. My dogs would start and we would follow! Especially outside by the fire! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Howdy Jane... Nope your not the only howler Jane... I bet some more howlers will come out of the closet soon... hehe... I have tried to get our dog Sammy girl to howl at the moon with us when were out back at night by the fire... She is just not a howler...
Posts 1 - 10 of 87