Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

People find it surprising that I drive a six speed manual. What do people find surprising about you?
Dec 26th 2013 new
Most people would be surprised to know I write fiction -- fantasy being my favorite genre, but people think I am too seriously minded to like fantasy or fiction in particular. And, I am continuously on the hunt for a scary movie that will actually scare me as in leaving me feeling wary hours after watching it. . .
Dec 26th 2013 new
Im taking the FIFTH on this topic.
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Im taking the FIFTH on this topic.
This isn't a court of law, Brian. Spill the beans.
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Most people would be surprised to know I write fiction -- fantasy being my favorite genre, but people think I am too seriously minded to like fantasy or fiction in particular. And, I am continuously on the hunt for a scary movie that will actually scare me as in leaving me feeling wary hours after watching it. . .

What was the last scary movie you watched, Lauren, that kept your central nervous system on high alert for hours afterward?

Dec 26th 2013 new

That I don't jump or scream anymore be it from spiders on my hand gardening or my children sidling up unexpected in the shopping mall affecting a gruff voice in my ear.I kissed a blue tongue lizard yesterday
found at the dam under a sheet of iron.(they've a grumpy look,but become tame soo fast! smile cloud)
Dec 26th 2013 new
Sure it wasn't a silver-tongued devil tempting a kiss from a ring-ed lass?
Dec 26th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Sure it wasn't a silver-tongued devil tempting a kiss from a ring-ed lass?
laughing scratchchinThis one is a she,they have live young and she is not far off.Look them up on the 'net,and see
for yourself how cute they are!We have some pretty neat beasties heart
Dec 26th 2013 new
Probably the last movie that got me was the beginning of Darkness Falls. . . hiding under the covers :-)
Dec 26th 2013 new
I enjoy really well done science fiction. I like themes that run sociological and supernatural. I'm gravity was a great movie.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200