Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

On New Year's Eve 2005, I called 2 CM women for 3 hours, and 1 hour. The 3 hour woman married a CMer, while the other woman left CM. They were both long-distance, we never F2F, but both would have met me if we were shorter distance.

So, CM women, here's your chance to be Sadie Hawkins (Google if you don't know who Sadie is). Step out of your comfort zone and suggest a CM man have a phone date on New Year's Eve. As for me, right now, I'll probably be home NYE, but an OH woman wants me to attend a big NYE Dance in Cincinnati ...www.meetup.com

Be aware you can have more than one NYE phone date, by requesting 30-minute calls, IE, from 9:00pm-to-9:30pm, 10:00pm-to-10:30pm, etc. And yes, be prepared for possible rejection, but nothing ventured, no possible communication.

It's up to you CMers, and, yes, you may throw tomatoes at me if you want ... or a bouquet of flowers as a thank you. Go CMers Go - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!!

Dec 29th 2013 new
Less than 56 hours to go, USA Eastern Standard Time, to schedule a NYE phone date.
Dec 29th 2013 new
But I don't want a phone date. sad I wanna real live in-person date... I even have a cute little party dress that's doing nothing right now but gathering dust.

Selfishness aside, though, I like your idea, Bob! It sounds like it could be fun, or a great, horrible disaster. wink Either way it could make for some memorable stories!
Dec 29th 2013 new
(quote) Margaret-20183 said: But I don't want a phone date. I wanna real live in-person date... I even have a cute little party dress that's doing nothing right now but gathering dust.

Selfishness aside, though, I like your idea, Bob! It sounds like it could be fun, or a great, horrible disaster. Either way it could make for some memorable stories!
Margaret - A CM phone date on NYE is better than talking w/ any resident spiders in the Apt, Condo, or House.

I've never speed-dated, but wouldn't mind a series of 30-minute phone dates. Plus if any spiritual, intellectual, and emotional connection is established by email and phone .. and F2F occurs, might be Altar Date planning time .. or least a man-to-woman, woman-to-man talk about it.
Dec 31st 2013 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: Margaret - A CM phone date on NYE is better than talking w/ any resident spiders in the Apt, Condo, or House.

I've never speed-dated, but wouldn't mind a series of 30-minute phone dates. Plus if any spiritual, intellectual, and emotional connection is established by email and phone .. and F2F occurs, might be Altar Date planning time .. or least a man-to-woman, woman-to-man talk about it.
---> Nicole sweeping the resident spiders before the clock strikes midnight tonight

Cheers! lil mikie discoball heartbeat You get a Gold Star! theheart

Dec 31st 2013 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: ---> Nicole sweeping the resident spiders before the clock strikes midnight tonight

all the resident spiders around here went home for break... sad
Dec 31st 2013 new
(quote) Nicole-1018166 said: ---> Nicole sweeping the resident spiders before the clock strikes midnight tonight

Resident spiders, as long as no red spot on belly or brown and reclusive, are valuable.
Dec 31st 2013 new
(quote) Tim-1039225 said: all the resident spiders around here went home for break...
Awwww Tim ---> hug
Posts 1 - 8 of 8