Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi everyone,

First of all I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR with lots of blessings for you and your families.

In this occasion I ask you to pray for guidance as starting 2014 my position at work got cut hours and it will be very tough.... I love my job and the patients in the clinic, and I wouldn't like to leave, yet the hours and pay is being cut significantly.....

I believe things happen for a reason. I just feel very stressed at the moment and I want to believe that these changes are coming because it is God's way to guide me to somewhere else where they need me? (or something else parallel to what I do at that clinic?). I just feel a bit lost at the moment.....even though I know I am still very blessed to have a job as there are people less fortunate.

Thank you kindly.
Dec 29 new
hug Praying
Dec 29 new
Praying
Dec 29 new
Praying Praying
Dec 29 new
Praying theheart Praying
Dec 29 new
Praying rosary Praying
Dec 29 new
Praying
Dec 30 new
(quote) Sandra-38977 said: Hi everyone,

First of all I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR with lots of blessings for you and your families.

In this occasion I ask you to pray for guidance as starting 2014 my position at work got cut hours and it will be very tough.... I love my job and the patients in the clinic, and I wouldn't like to leave, yet the hours and pay is being cut significantly.....

I believe things happen for a reason. I just feel very stressed at the moment and I want to believe that these changes are coming because it is God's way to guide me to somewhere else where they need me? (or something else parallel to what I do at that clinic?). I just feel a bit lost at the moment.....even though I know I am still very blessed to have a job as there are people less fortunate.

Thank you kindly.
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Dec 30 new
Praying rosary theheart
Dec 30 new
Praying hug theheart rose
Posts 1 - 10 of 12